We = Follow That Page; you = the user or customer.
- Follow That Page will never give out your email address,
the pages you're interested in or other personal information
to third parties, except:
- In case we're ordered to do so by a Dutch court of justice.
That has not happened yet (June 2023).
- In case you're abusing our system for illegal or harmful
activities, like exploiting leaks of personal information.
Such activities may be reported to the authorities.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want. Each email report
provides a link to unsubscribe. The same link may be used
to delete your account.
- The paid service works with a Paypal subscription.
You can cancel automatic payments
in your Paypal settings. If Paypal collects the payment
while you're not following pages anymore and you have forgotten
to end your subscription, please contact us for a refund.
We don't do refunds halfway through the year.
- Follow That Page has the right to send advertisements
to your email address, unless you use the paid service.
However, this usually happens only a few times per year,
and mostly for charity.
- All access to our website is redirected over HTTPS,
with strong encryption
for maximum security.
- An exception is payment information. Paypal sends
us payment notifications so that we can give you
your pro account within minutes, but this information
is sent by Paypal over an unencrypted connection.
That means that hackers may be able to see how much
you've paid us. However, they can't use this to
manipulate your payments because of a solid
check mechanism. We hope Paypal will support
sending payment notifications over TLSv1.2 very soon.
- The email reports may be sent in plain text,
so people who can monitor internet traffic
might be able to see which pages you're following.
- Your password is not saved as plain text but as a
Please choose a strong and unique password.
- Backup policy: we make regular backups that are
encrypted before being copied to another location.
- Follow That Page offers services in the hope that they
will be useful, but without ANY warranty. Follow That Page
cannot be held responsible for any problems you may get
because of its service or failure in its service.